TOY CHEST PROGRAM
Online Registration Available Beginning December 1st
Parents continue to struggle with the ever-increasing costs of housing, energy, transportation, and food. In turn, family budgets are stretched thin, and parents often have less money available for gifts for the holidays. ResourceWest’s Toy Chest provides new gifts to over 1,200 children in our community.
Help a child celebrate the holidays! Donate to ResourceWest’s Toy Chest.
Toy Chest Program Update:
ResourceWest provides free holiday toys and gifts to help children & youth in the Hopkins and Minnetonka School District communities to enjoy a special holiday time.
- Interested in registering your children for Toy Chest? Registration will be open by phone or online beginning December 1st – December 15th
- Would you like to volunteer with our Toy Chest program? Email Tracie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To receive general email updates about our programs, subscribe here: https://mailchi.mp/bead2989b9e6/resourcewest
- Interested in donating? See the Drop Off Location section below
2020 Gift Wish List
Drop Off Locations
Donations can be dropped off at the ResourceWest office at 1011 First Street S, Suite #109, Hopkins. There is a collection barrel located in the lobby across from our office door that is checked daily.
Due to COVID-19, our drop off availability looks different this year. If you need to arrange for a different date and time than the options listed above, please contact Tracie at Tracie@resourcewest.org.
Thank You to Our Current and Past Community Partners
To qualify for this program:
- Your child(ren) must be students in the Hopkins or Minnetonka School Districts, or live within those school district boundaries.
- Your family must have an income that qualifies your family for the Free or Reduced School Lunch Program. To see if you qualify, please contact us for the guidelines.
- You must have physical custody of the children.
- Your children must be under the age of 18 and registered for school.
You must bring the following to your appointment:
- Current utility bill (within 30 days for proof of residency)
- ID for yourself
- ID for your children (school ID, medical insurance cards, Social Security card)