Connecting west metro residents to community resources and support is our daily mission!
- A young family, devastated at the loss of their father and they can no longer afford the rent.
- A senior citizen, still working after most seniors have retired, lost her job and can no longer keep her home.
- A mom, whose plumbing in her home needs work and she can’t afford the expense.
- A senior in her mid-eighties, laid-up due to an injury without a way to get groceries.
- A young wife, struggling with her husband’s chemical dependency.
- A young, single mom in need of car repair.
- A senior, forced to choose between food and his prescriptions.
Your gift works to make a lasting difference in the lives of our community members.
Fund 5 pairs of new waterproof gloves for kids
Fund one week of MNsure navigator at our office
Fund one child to get ready for school
Fund one car repair to help a participant get to work
Fund Toy Chest for 10 children
Fund one month of emergency bridge funds to provide a stopgap for participants in financial crisis.
Your donation assists individuals and families in your own community, and is tax-deductible (we are a 501(c)(3) organization).
Your Gift Today to ResourceWest Has the Power to Change Lives
Take Amanda, for example. She is a single mother of two young children and taking care of her brother’s two children. She was unemployed for the longest time before she finally landed a good job. One week after starting the job, her car broke down. Living in Minnetonka, she was too far from the bus route to be able to get to work in Minneapolis.
Amanda was scared when she came to ResourceWest. She knew if she missed work, she would lose her job. She was already behind on the rent, and she was afraid she and the four children would become homeless. Our staff were able to help Amanda get her car repaired. Amanda is still employed, her household is stable, and she is optimistic about her future.
As we start off 2020, I invite you help those, like Amanda, that are struggling in our community.
Your gift will help ResourceWest to provide in-depth case management to our many clients stuck in a crisis. Eighty-percent of these clients report greater empowerment, improved self-esteem, and a more stable household.
Make A Donation Here
More Ways To Help
A number of ways to give