The gift of supplies and other items are vital to our work. We are always collecting items needed by families and individuals in our area. Items needed include (please call (952) 933-3860 to see what we are currently accepting):
- Hygiene products (feminine, soap, shampoos, razors, dental care, etc.)
- Back-to-School supplies
- Winter outer wear for children
- Toys for the Holiday Season
We are continually collecting items for our three annual drives. Look for our collection barrels located throughout the community. How can you donate to these programs?
- Donate here
- Buy a spare. When you purchase school supplies for your child, buy an extra set to donate.
- Turn your birthday/anniversary party into a collection opportunity! Instead of exchanging gifts, have everyone bring a new backpack and/or school supplies to donate to the Back-to-School program.
- What do we need: New Backpacks • Fiskar Scissors • Three ring zippered binders (Trapper Keepers/Mead) • Magic Markers (water based, non-permanent) • Colored pencils – box of 12 or 24 • Spiral notebooks (college lined) • Loose Leaf Paper (college lined) • Highlighters • Kleenex (large box) • Toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss • Rulers – 12 in. with metric measurements • Crayons – 24 pack box• Pencil boxes/Zippered pencil pouches • Ballpoint pens, blue or black ink • Three ring note books • Magic Markers (water based, non-permanent) • Pocket Folders (plain colors) • Pink Erasers • Graphing Calculators • Glue Sticks
- New Socks – Boys & Girls (all sizes)
- New Underwear – Boys & Girls all sizes; Men and Women (up to size 8)
- Additional items: Paper towels, Ziploc bags (sandwich, quart, gallon), healthy snacks, spiral sketch books, assignment books.
Winter Warm Wear (Year-round – Collection Drive is September – November)
For children ages newborn to 18 years:
- New or Gently Used (clean) Coats/Jackets, Snow Pants, and Boots
- New Hats and Waterproof Mittens/Gloves
Toy Chest (November – December 19th)
For children ages Newborn to 18 years (High School Seniors):
- Ages 0-4: Pop-up or “talking” books. Crib toys. Rubber or Squeak Toys. Musical Toys. Toy Household Appliances. Toy Tools. Duplo Sets. Fischer Price Toys. Playschool or Tyco Toys. Tub Toys
- Ages 5-10: Speak and Spell Toys. Tonka Trucks. Pokemon Books & Toys. Art and Craft Sets. Sporting Equipment. Lego Sets. Model or Construction Sets. Science Kits. Doll Houses and Accessories. Educational Toys. Games (ages 7 to Adult). Puzzles/Books. Children’s DVD’s.
- Ages 11-18: CDs, DVDs, Video Games, CD Players, Jewelry, Books, Sporting Items, Sport Team Apparel, Board Games, Digital Cameras, Ridgedale Mall Gift Cards, Target Gift Cards, Best Buy Gift Cards
- Other needs: Wrapping paper, gift boxes, gift bags, decorations, and artificial trees